- Monthly meetings, workshops, and other programs for learning new skills and techniques
- Yearly retreat, usually at Lake Tahoe
- An e-newsletter featuring news, hints, tips, events, meeting minutes, photos -- and more!
- A large lending library of current and vintage knitting publications including books, DVDs, and magazines
- Opportunities to participate in community service knitting projects
- Assistance with knitting questions and problems, an exchange of ideas and inspiration, and good old fashioned camaraderie
Board of Directors
We elect a Board of Directors yearly. Currently the Board positions are:
President and Vice President
External Program and Internal Program Chairs
Trash to Treasure
Be sure to visit our Advertisers. Knitting would be in a sorry state without these independent designers, shops, and fiber farms.